The 6th Annual January Bundle Sale
Low Content Bundle Sale
Contributor's Info Page
It’s Ruthie here.
It's almost time for the 6th Annual January Bundle Sale! And this year we're going back to our roots! The "Original" Low Content Bundle Sale and Printable Publishers Round Tables are back, and better than ever after our little hiatus last year. So, if you'd like to join us, you'll find all the info you need on this page, and a link to the interest form at the bottom of the page.
This year's sale will run from January 25 to 31, 2024.
The Round Tables will be live and free to attend on January 23-25, 2024. Replays will be included as an add-on to the bundle.
We're going back to where it all started this year with the original Low Content Bundle Sale. While some aspects of the PLR and low-content world have slowed done some after the pandemic, I don't see it disappearing completely. And I can tell you from my experience that direct to customer sales are doing well for me.
That means that I, like many other printable shop owners, still always need a decent volume of new templates and products that they can put their own spin on and then sell in their shops! So, this year is all about low-content PLR taking us full circle to where we started in 2019 with the very first low-content bundle sale. We're asking for new - or reasonably new - products that have not been featured in another event, nor have they been available for free on your site.
Please Note: As always, any PLR and commercial use products you submit must be original products created by you and/or your team. We will not accept any products that are based on PLR created by others. We will also be asking you to disclose whether AI was used in the creation of your product.
So, what can you contribute?
- Journal and Planner Templates
- Coloring Pages
- Publishing Tools
- Courses and Training on Building a Printables Business
- Courses and Training on How to Use PLR in Your Business
- Puzzle Packs
- Digital Planners and Accessories (Cover Kits, etc.)
- Templates for Other Platforms - think Notion, Trello, Asana, etc.
I just have three “rules” and one suggestion around the contributions this time (because I have learned my lesson with previous sales):
* Please do not submit a product that you have either given away for free or offered in a previous bundle. When customers see the same products being offered in multiple bundles and giveaways, it lowers the value of the whole bundle for them, and for you. You can submit an existing product, or you can create something brand new for this bundle… I'll leave that up to you.
* Please ensure that you are submitting a digital product. This bundle traditionally gets between 500-800 buyers and if you offer physical products or service based (i.e. coaching or discovery calls), it could become time and cost prohibitive for you.
* Please disclose on the form whether your product includes any AI-generated or AI-assisted
* The suggested value of your product should be at least $37.00 (We will be asking for a copy of your product to verify the quality before your submission is accepted.)
As a contributor you’ll be required to promote to your list at least once during the sale, but you’ll really want to do it more often because you will earn 60% commission on your own sales of the bundle. (We are switching affiliate programs, so JV details will be available shortly.
Are you ready to join us in this big event? Fill out the form below...
Have questions? Email me and I will get back to you quickly.
Important Dates & Other Info
DATES OF SALE: January 25 to 31, 2024
DATES OF ROUNDTABLES: January 23, 24, and 25
Deadline for Interest Form: December 15, 2023
Deadline to Contribute: January 5, 2024
Downloads Available until: March 31, 2024
Please Note: If your product or training requires a coupon, we will provide the preferred code upon acceptance of your product.
JV Info can be found here: JV Info Page
If you have any questions, send them to lowcontentbundlesale @ gmail.com
Thanks for helping me celebrate the awesomeness of journaling!